[Moo] Coronation

D Saphir dietrichsaphir at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 09:42:16 PDT 2019

Unto The Wonderful Barony of STIERBACH do Saphir and Karin send greetings!
As most of us know, this weekend, Saturday, 5 October, will be fun and an
awesome joyous occasion, complete with all the pageantry, pomp, and
circumstance! It’s Atlantia's Fall Coronation of Cuán VIII and Signy II,
hosted by the Barony of Storvik.
So, come and join us! Show off your best outfits! Why, we even here there
will be a Baronial Investiture, naming the new Baronage if Bright Hills!
The Stierbach Baronial dayshade will have plenty of room to gather, rest,
sing, story tell, or whatever suits your fancy on this, the fanciest of
days! There will even be a hospitality table set up! Please bring something
to share: eats, meats, sweets, treats galore! Share a favorite brew, wine,
or mead with your fellow Atlantian’s in attendance!
Come for the day, watch the processionals of Officers of State, and
attending Baronages, and Champions! Enjoy a Great morning Court, an
Investiture, and a Great evening Court! [...sadly, I believe Feast is SOLD
OUT!]
Her Excellency and I look forward to seeing you there!
http://coronation.atlantia.sca.org/
<http://coronation.atlantia.sca.org/?fbclid=IwAR3P__WYa6dOkf9_cLmBDHCk5ivPzLqDm2qSA0q1g4eHDu3WlVbScwxGtDo>
YIS to the Dream, the Kingdom, and you, the Barony of Stierbach!
Saphir & Karin

--
Baron Dietrich Saphir zum Draché
*Per bend gules and azure a sheaf of arrows argent surmounted by a dragon
baron at stierbach.org

*Companion of The Order of the Golden Dolphin*
*Companion of The Order of the Yew Bow *
*Protegé to Her Excellency, Mistress Rhonwen verch Tuder (OP, OL)*

*Pursuivant Extraordinary Herald*