[Moo] Last reminder for WotW reistrations

D Saphir dietrichsaphir at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 07:03:29 PDT 2019

Greetings O Mighty Stierbach,
For those who are last minute registering for WotW 2019 (better late, than
never!)... i think that the mobile site may make it hard to chose our camp
(Barony of Stierbach) so please put a note in at the bottom if you don't
see the drop down on their screen to select our camp.
http://warofthewings.atlantia.sca.org/2019/07/20/link-in-the-event-registration/
<http://warofthewings.atlantia.sca.org/2019/07/20/link-in-the-event-registration/?fbclid=IwAR0BZIFYZJe9-Hj3bEvMQ3OxgtBquIluOvXlHhAQlbWw2T9X905Y-ZAymmE>
Do it. Get land. Camp!
YIS,
Saphir

--
Baron Dietrich Saphir zum Draché
*Per bend gules and azure a sheaf of arrows argent surmounted by a dragon
baron at stierbach.org

*Companion of The Order of the Golden Dolphin*
*Companion of The Order of the Yew Bow *
*Protegé to Her Excellency, Mistress Rhonwen verch Tuder (OP, OL)*

*Pursuivant Extraordinary Herald*