[Moo] Seeking Feastocrat / Head Cook for Baronial Birthday

grimkirk at gmail.com grimkirk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 16:24:17 PST 2020

<Replicated from my Facebook posting - Apologies to folks receiving this
multiple times -- G>

Greetings, and Happy New Year to all Stierbachi from Lord Grimkirk ap
Greymoor, Autocrat for your 22nd Baronial Birthday event, scheduled for Sep
26th, 2020.

I am currently seeking an individual or small team who might be interested
in serving as Feastocrat / Head Cook for Stierbach Baronial Birthday. As you
may know, birthday feasts have run about 70 seats, and may be dependent on
whether the event is a Royal Progress (TBD). As before, the site is the
American Legion post in Spotsylvania, VA. We currently anticipate activities
in Heavy, Rapier, Archery, Thrown Weapons, Youth Combat, and potentially
Equestrian, as well as Arts & Sciences.

If you have any interest in this role, please reach out to me (privily) at
grimkirk[at]gmail.com
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fgmail.com%2F&h=AT0sGiFUUFPfzmT
EjXcaDsMKQtwsyXVoaFVjILfo8Janw0gyYDtxy23tw7itnstt4rkyC2aKdEn-egfLhd4e1Wll-MM
QyiAq9wLz2EXzmxmHILbiWeUaXcVSxLtStL6nq_qv9g4BRwu5TJKW9KvgS2QU1A> , soonest!

-- Grimkirk