[Moo] Archery gear for freecycle

Evan da Collaureo evan at scadian.net
Sat Apr 10 15:19:18 PDT 2021

Hey folks --

Friends of ours, former SCAdians, are moving into a somewhat smaller space. Since they have no expectations of getting back into archery of any sort (age happens), they have archery gear they would like to hand off if it's still useful. This could be to one or more individuals, or to a group as loaner gear.

They are in Alexandria, so please pass the word on to Ponte Alto and even Roxbury Maill and Storvik. If anyone has interest, let me know and I'll send you their email address.

Thanks,
Evan