[Moo] Need Help with Gate for Holiday Faire!

Nancy Stengel maddnancy at aol.com
Mon Nov 14 11:11:43 PST 2022

Greetings from Maestra Maddalena Salutati, Registrar and Gate Wrangler for Holiday Faire!
Holiday Faire approaches, and I am in need of people to help staff Gate, particularly before noon so that the merchants can get set up as quickly as possible and people can get to shopping. I'm hoping for a number of people who can contribute an hour of their time, to make entrance to the event go much faster. If you are able to help, please send me an email or text me at 919-614-0538.
Looking forward to seeing you there!

Maddalena