[Moo] Baronial Business Meeting for the month of September will be on Tuesday, 13 September, at 7PM

Darrell Newman d_j_newman at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 11 20:22:00 PDT 2022

Greetings Stierbach,
Our next Baronial Business Meeting for the month of September will be on Tuesday, 13 September, at 7PM.  I welcome those who would like to join me in person for this meeting at Bethel Lutheran Church 8712 Plantation Lane Manassas, VA 20110.  For those of you who would like to join us in Zoom, our awesome Chronicler will be sending out the Zoom invite within the next couple of days.
Our primary orders of business will be closing the loop on our new baronial pavilion order, discussions for our upcoming Baronial Birthday Event, Holiday Fair Event, and War of the Wings Camp Planning Discussion.  Please join us and be a part of our discussions and decisions.
YISMaster AdelricSeneschal, Barony of Stierbach