[Moo] Help needed, Chronicler and Deputy Seneschal

Darrell Newman D_J_Newman at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 10 11:28:53 PST 2023

Greetings Stierbach,

  I come to you in our time of need.  After more than 7 years of honorable and faithful service, our Baronial Chronicler, Jen Rose has stepped down from her office.  For nearly a year, we have been unsuccessful seeking her replacement.

  I have already been contacted by The Kingdom Chronicler, expressing her concern regarding our vacant office.

  If anyone is, or know anyone who may be interested in filling this vital office, please contact me.  No prior experience or special training is required.  Training an guidance will be provided.  The primary duties of this office is to take notes at the monthly business meeting, and publish the monthly Baronial news letter.

  The position of Chroniclier was my first office in the SCA, it is a great office for a new comer.

    If we do not fill this position, our Barony May face some penalties from Kingdom.

  On a related note, I am also seeking a Deputy Seneschal to train to possibly succeed me when my warrant expires next year.

  Please contact me if you are able to assist the Barony in one of these capacities.

YIS
Master Adelric
Seneschal
Barony of Stierbach