[Moo] (no subject)

Þorgrímr kráka thorgrimrsca at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 06:14:21 PDT 2023

Stierbach I need a moment to speak about our Armored Practice.

Every Wednesday we hold our Official Armored Practice, the first Wednesday
of the month we hold our Official siege engine Practice as well.

These are Official Practices operating under the rules set out by the SCA
which Master Mors has very graciously offered us the use of his yard for.

Along with these official practices, you may see Archery happening. This is
Master Mors' private, invite only practice happening the same night. We may
watch this practice, we must follow the rules of the range and marshals
even if not participating. But unless invited, this is not an Official
Stierbach Archery practice.

Remember, Archery is dangerous. Equipment is privately owned. We must
follow all the rules of the residence we are using, and be on our best
behavior.

Next week, we return to our normally scheduled, hopefully less Canadian
wildfire polluted Stierbach Official Armored Practice.

--Þorgrímr kráka
Seneschal, Barony of Stierbach
MKA: Scott C. Hartman