[Moo] Silent Auction at Holiday Faire

Richard Wymarc rwymarc at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 17:10:00 PST 2023

Greetings All!

There will be (surprise, surprise) a Silent Auction at Holiday Faire.

If anyone has things to donate, please e-mail me at wymarc(AT)hotmail.com and
I will arrange a pickup if possible. Donations on the day are always
welcome as well. This auction is always a great success, so now is a good
time to unload all of that old dusty gear to make room for the new shiny
gear.

I would also appreciate a few volunteers to help with setup early on the
day. Organizing and laying out donations, writing auction tags, etc. In
addition to a warm feeling of helping, you get a first look  at the loot!

NOTE: This year we will be auctioning a first edition hardcover of Janet
Arnold's Queen Elizabeth's Wardrobe Unlock'd

Thank you!
Richard Wymarc