[Moo] Letters of intent - Baronage

Þorgrímr kráka thorgrimrsca at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 08:53:58 PDT 2023

Pray listen Stierbach. The year grows long. The days grow cold. The time
soon comes that the Baronial seats will stand empty as Baroness Genefe and
Baron Wulff seek retirement.

It is time for us, the populace of Stierbach, to find our next Baronage.

All interested are welcome, assuming that:
-They are 18 years of age
-Paid members in good standing

Letters of intent are due November 11

Please send your letter to:

seneschal at stierbach.atlantia.sca.org

Include the following information:
*Full contact information, including SCA & modern names, addresses, phone
numbers, email, & membership numbers & expiration date

*Reasons for seeking the position

*Their history of participation in the SCA & the Barony of Stierbach

*Their plans for the future of the group

*Their understanding of the responsibilities of the position of Baron &
Baroness.

*Their statement that they are willing to be installed with a three year
warrant in the position, & understand their Letter of Intent will be
published in the Baronial Newsletter if their candidacy is accepted by the
Crown.

Curious about the responsibilities of the position? Please check Kingdom
Law and Policy found here:
https://atlantia.sca.org/officers/seneschal/governing-documents/

With great baited breath I await to hear from you interested people.

--Þorgrímr kráka
Seneschal, Barony of Stierbach
MKA: Scott C. Hartman