[Moo] Polling Results

Seneschal Stierbach seneschal at stierbach.atlantia.sca.org
Mon Feb 12 14:07:01 PST 2024

My Beloved barony,

We had four absolutely phenomenal candidates for Baronage. I cannot express
how deeply proud I am of all candidates involved. Today, His Majesty
contacted me and asked to make known Their Majesties thanks for both sets
of candidates and their willingness to serve the Barony. After reviewing
the polling, and following the will of the populace of Stierbach, at
Defending the Gate, Their Majesties will be investing Lord Dunstan
Stonehill and Mistress Cynthia Ann of Silverlakes as the next Baron and
Baroness of Stierbach.

-- Þorgrímr kráka

*--Þorgrímr kráka*
*Seneschal, Barony of Stierbach*