[Moo] Stierbach Baronial Polling

ragnarr blackhammer dukeragnarr at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 22 19:17:35 PST 2024

Unto the populace of the Barony of Stierbach does King Ragnarr send greetings.
It was brought to my attention that the populace of Stierbach was told that the polling for baronage closed on the 21st of January. That is incorrect. The polling is actually open until the 27th of January. There is still time to have your opinion known on the polling. There are over 200 registered members of Stierbach and currently We have heard from 30 of them. It is not too late to have your voice be heard.
In service to Atlantia and her people,
King Ragnarr