[Moo] Avannaniar's next canton business meeting

koldune koldune at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 13 09:00:22 PDT 2004

Greetings, all.

I have the following from Gwenllian ferch Ieuen Seis, who will host
Avannaniar's April business meeting at her home in Winchester,
Virginia. Please contact me or Siubhan at (540) 678-3643 if you have
questions.

YIS,
Darri Kveldulfsson,
Acting Seneschal, Avannanair

-----------------------

Greetings, Good Gentles,

The directions to my place for the Canton meeting on Sunday, April
18 at 5:00 pm are as follows:

>From I-81 South: Winchester Exit 315, go directly across Berryville
Avenue/Rt. 7 at the stoplight onto Valley Mill Rd. Follow the curve
of the road left. The condo complex is next to Dowell J. Howard
Vocational School. Turn Rt. onto Brookland Lane, Rt. onto Brookland
Terrace, first right into the parking lot. Building 151 is the
second one on the right. It next to the playground. Unit 5 is on
the second level, first door on the left. Deck and Porch lights
will be on. I am sure we can hang the banner somehow off the deck
railing. Park in any spot not marked Permit Parking.

>From I-81 North: Again off at exit 315 Rt. 7. Turn left at the
stoplight onto Berryville Ave. Go over I-81, turn Rt. onto Valley
Mill Rd. and follow the above directions.

In Winchester: From Pleasant Valley Rd., turn Rt. onto Berryville
Avenue heading east toward Berryville. Go through 6 stoplights or
so and cross over I-81, turn Rt. onto Valley Mill Rd. Follow the
above directions.

Light appetizers will be served unless you'd like to bring anything
else to pass. I'll have coffee, ice water, iced tea. If someone
would like to bring soda, that would be great! I am going home for
the weekend and will actually be flying in just before the meeting,
but if I am late, Penny/Elspeth will be here to play hostess until I
get there.

See you then!

Gwenllian ferch Ieuen Seis
Wendy

=====
The strongest spell is the one you cast yourself.

Per chevron erminois and argent, a chevron azure and in base a serpent nowed gules