[Moo] Archery practice this week

David Peno dpeno at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 15 06:36:53 PDT 2004

I wanted to let everyone know that practice this week
will be on Friday at the Bull Run shooting center.
There was some confusion on when the rain date for
practices would be, caused by me. I also failed to let
our friends at Ponte Alto know of our changes. So,
practice will be this friday as usual. We also have
lost both of our outdoor sites and the officers and
other interested people as well as myself are working
to resolve the issue. Needless to say we do not have
an outdoor site yet. If anyone has any ideas or
locations we can check please let me or another
marshall/officer know. Thanks again for you
understanding.

John de Lochabre