[Moo] Petition for consent to advance to full status as the Canton of Sudentorre within the Barony of Stierbach.

bright at wwlnk.net bright at wwlnk.net
Wed Aug 4 14:42:21 PDT 2004

We, the populous commonly known as the incipient Canton of Sudentur, who reside
in the southern lands of the Barony of Stierbach, areas mundanely known as
Stafford, King George, Spotsylvania, and Caroline Counties in the commonwealth
of Virginia, do petition our future members for consent to advance to full
status as the Canton of Sudentorre within the Barony of Stierbach.

To this end copies of a petition of the concerned populous will be made
available for members in the following zip codes at the August and September
business meetings of The Incipient Canton of Sudentorre, the Barony of
Stierbach, and the Barony of Cear Mear so that their will may be known and that
we shall know and greet them as members of the Canton of Sudentorre if they do
so consent.

Proposed lands of the Canton of Sudentorre currently held by:
    The Barony of Stierbach
    22401, 22402, 22403, 22404, 22405, 22406, 22407, 22408, 22430, 22451,
22463,

    22471, 22485, 22501, 22534, 22535, 22538, 22545, 22553, 22554, 22555, 22580
    The Barony of Cear Mear
    22412, 22427, 22514
    Crown Lands
    22428, 22446, 22481, 22526, 22544, 22546, 22547, 22552, 22565

Please bring proof of membership/membership number with you.

The Canton of Sudentorre has been incipient and in good standing since
approximately September 19th 1998. With perseverance we have met the following
requirements for advancement to full status. On June 26th A.S. XXXIX (2004) the
Canton of Sudentorre was registered with the College of Arms. We have
maintained the required offices of Seneschal, Exchequer and one or more of
Herald, Arts & Sciences, or Marshal for 6 years. Our active membership is
currently modestly estimated at 30 Members or Associate Members, more than
double the required number. The Canton has successfully hosted its own event
each year since 2002. It has hosted the Kingdom Archery Competition in 2004,
and has hosted or helped with numerous local events, demos and activities.

Baron Gideon, (deputy) Seneschal for the Incipient Canton of Sudentorre
August 1, A.S. XXXIX (2004)