[Moo] Re: [Watchtower] Petition for consent to advance to full status as theCanton of Sudentorre within the Barony of Stierbach.

Mike, Sue, Rachael & Thomas Daywalt daywalt4 at adelphia.net
Wed Aug 4 15:04:59 PDT 2004

Greetings,
Not sure if a typo, but we reside in north Stafford county and as of January 2004 our zip is 22556 not 22554. I did not see it listed. Not a huge issue but wanted to make sure you knew about it.

Of course if this is unclaimed land except by the Crowns, I am sure Baroness Johannes will give us a banner to claim it and us for Storvik. ;  ) Or as good Vikings maybe we can claim as our own . (We do have 4 paid members in the house.) ; )

Turgeis, Sunniva and Family