[Moo] Petition for consent to advance to full status as the Canton of Sudentorre within the Barony of Stierbach.

Ryan Snead ryansnead at cox.net
Thu Aug 5 13:38:37 PDT 2004

If you're counting from when paperwork was filed for the group, Sudentorre has been incipient since July of 1999. Prior to that point, there were a group of people interested in forming a group there, but you probably should use the registration date as the official one. Mistress Caitlyn or Dame Anne would probably have the paperwork to give you the official date. I can only remember the month when I filed the paperwork.

I believe the date you're referring to is the one where Rowen, Katharine d'Anjou, Olaf, and several others got together to discuss the possibility of forming a group. Rowen's feelings might be hurt by using the group registration date because she considers herself to be one of the "founders" of the group, and anyone who came aftewards a "joiner". The kingdom may see things differently. I don't know how much of a stickler for details Dame Anne will feel like being. You probably should check with Caitlyn for the official word.

Happy polling!

--Iustinos