[Moo] Petition for consent to advance to full status as the Canton of Sudentorre within the Barony of Stierbach.

Blaise de Cormeilles blaise at scadian.net
Thu Aug 5 13:56:03 PDT 2004

On Thu, Aug 05, 2004 at 04:38:37PM -0400, Ryan Snead quoted:
> > From: bright at wwlnk.net
> > Subject: [Moo] Petition for consent to advance to full status as the Canton
> > 	of Sudentorre within the Barony of Stierbach.
> >
> > We, the populous commonly known as the incipient Canton of Sudentur, who reside
> > in the southern lands of the Barony of Stierbach, areas mundanely known as
> > Stafford, King George, Spotsylvania, and Caroline Counties in the commonwealth
> > of Virginia, do petition our future members for consent to advance to full
> > status as the Canton of Sudentorre within the Barony of Stierbach.

The noun (and therefore the word you want) is "populace"; "populous" is
an adjective.

Blaise "That is the sort of arrant pedantry up with which I will not
put!" de Cormeilles
--
Jim Trigg, Lord High Everything Else  O-          /"\
SKA Seigneur Blaise de Cormeilles                 \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN