[Moo] Request for sewing help: Garb for Their Majesties

Ellen Davis ellen.m.davis at worldnet.att.net
Sat Dec 18 09:03:57 PST 2004

Greetings to all,

As many of you may know, my lord Ii and I signed up to sew some late-period
Japanese garb for Their Majesties Janos and Rachel for 12th Night.  We have
everything planned out and started...but my breaking my ankle has put us
rather behind.

Is there anyone out there who would be willing to help on this-- either take
some of the fabric (and instructions) to work at home, or come over and have
a sewing party?  We would appreciate any assistance anyone is willing to
give.

Sheepishly,
Aine

"Killing is wrong. And bad. There should be a new, stronger word for
killing. Like 'badwrong', or 'badong'. Yes-- killing is 'badong'. From this
moment, I will stand for the opposite of killing: 'gnodab'." -- The Chosen
One, "Kung Pow!: Enter the Fist"