[Moo] Carolling on Dec. 27th

Ii Saburou logan at modzer0.gi.alaska.edu
Sat Dec 25 17:24:34 PST 2004

If anyone else is interested, Aine and I are planning to carol our
neighborhood on Dec. 27th*.  We will start at our house around 6:30pm or
7:00pm, depending on when people arrive.  If people want to carol
elsewhere, we can always hop into our carriages and head off.

If you want to come, please e-mail us or call 703-815-0310 so we have an
idea of how many people to expect.  We should have some wassail, ham, plum
pudding, and hot chocolate available for those who come and join us!

-Ii/Josh

*We figure that, since Christmas lasts from sundown on the 24th until Jan.
5th, we have all that time to sing Christmas carols ;)