[Moo] Merchanting at Defending the Gate/Invasion (March 27, 2004)

Shalandara at aol.com Shalandara at aol.com
Wed Feb 11 13:20:13 PST 2004

{Permission to forward to appropriate lists}

Greetings!  I am the Merchant Liaison for the upcoming event in Sudentur.  If
you are interested
in being a merchant there please contact me.  We are conveniently located in
Fredericksburg, VA
(midway between Washington DC and Richmond) and we look forward to having a
wide variety of
vendors to tempt people.  The theme this year is late 11th century Castile,
but all merchants
selling medieval or SCA-related merchandise are welcome.

In Service,
Ly. Elizabeth of Hadley Hall
Merchant Liaison, Defending the Gate
Chronicler, Inc Canton of Sudentur (Barony of Stierbach, Kingdom of Atlantia)
Lozengy Or and Vert a Chief Sable

mka Elizabeth Ernst
shalandara at aol.com
540-720-5518 (NLT 10 PM)