[Moo] Merchanting at Defending the Gate/Invasion (March 27, 2004)

Hugh Long hugh_b_long at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 11 13:24:24 PST 2004

Elizabeth, can you provide me details? I recently opened a small online store selling replica historic swords, armor, clothing etc. and would be interested in coming to display some of my products.

What would I need to bring to set up there? Tables? Tent? Or is that sort of stuff provided?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Hugh Long, President
www.long-sword.com

Shalandara at aol.com wrote:
{Permission to forward to appropriate lists}

Greetings!  I am the Merchant Liaison for the upcoming event in Sudentur.  If you are interested
in being a merchant there please contact me.  We are conveniently located in Fredericksburg, VA
(midway between Washington DC and Richmond) and we look forward to having a wide variety of
vendors to tempt people.  The theme this year is late 11th century Castile, but all merchants
selling medieval or SCA-related merchandise are welcome.

In Service,
Ly. Elizabeth of Hadley Hall
Merchant Liaison, Defending the Gate
Chronicler, Inc Canton of Sudentur (Barony of Stierbach, Kingdom of Atlantia)
Lozengy Or and Vert a Chief Sable

mka Elizabeth Ernst
shalandara at aol.com
Moo mailing list
Moo at stierbach.org

Please visit our website and sign up for a draw for a free sword (or $50 store credit) every 3 months!

Hugh B. Long, MS, PMP
www.long-sword.com