[Moo] Greetings to the Barony

Nikolai zhdanov at adelphia.net
Sat Feb 14 19:34:54 PST 2004

Your humble servant sends greetings and glad tidings from the land of the Frost Giant, Ymir.

The Barony should feel proud this day, for our generosity was noted by the whole Kingdom. The populace of our fair barony opened their hearts and their purse strings to give in the name of a most worthy charity. It seems that though we are not the largest in population, we are the biggest in heart. The Barony donated far more than our fair share, contributing $370 of the $3100 raised for the American Breast Cancer Foundation. I was proud to represent all of you in the Free Scholar's tournament held today.  Alas, I did not go far in that tournament, as I was a bit tired by that time from my efforts in the earlier tournament, and the illness that plagued me all week finally took its toll. I did give my best, and the Barony was well represented. We won the part that counts, and that is in the category of nobility in the form of generosity.

I bring back two glorious favors done by the hand of the fair Duchess Isobel for our newly raised Baron and Baroness as thanks for our efforts. She was also gracious enough to bestow a favor upon this most unworthy subject.

Be glad of your efforts, for they are worthy, and we all contributed to a most worthy endeavor. Vivants to all Stierbachi! It was my greatest pleasure, and honor to serve our former Baroness, Ursula, and our new one, Briana, in this endeavour.

k vasheem oosloogam,

Nikolai