[Moo] Baronial At Home

jmdarby at comcast.net jmdarby at comcast.net
Mon Feb 16 10:58:57 PST 2004

Greetings unto the Populace of the most wonderous Barony of Stierbach!

Our first Baronial At Home is scheduled for this Wednesday, February 18th, beginning around 7 p.m.

We want this to be a time and place for Stierbachi to come and visit, bring your projects to work on, and generally have a good time. We invite our skiilled artisans to come and share their knowledge, and invite our newcomers to come explore some of the activities available.

This month we will begin work on Baronial fighting tabards, for anyone who wishes to help. The current plan is to cut and hem the tabards, then use a stencil to paint the Stierbach bull. We have enough fabric to make approximately 10 tabards at present.

Colum will be happy to talk about leatherworking and archery (getting him to stop is the tricky part....) ;-)

Directions may be found at http://www.stierbach.org/sites/darby.htm. Earlybirds may park in the driveway. After that, parking is available on the street. If you have any questions, please contact us at 703 365-9097 before 10 p.m.

Pet alert - we have two Labrador Retrievers.

If you are planning to attend, please RSVP off list.

We look forward to a house bursting at the seams on Wednesday!

Briana and Colum