[Moo] Re: [Officers] minors at Investiture, and other events

cwymarc at comcast.net cwymarc at comcast.net
Thu Jan 15 10:08:20 PST 2004

Actually, I've corresponded with Dame Anne, the kingdom seneschal, about this in the last 24 hours and she would like us to use the form at http://www.sca.org/docs/treatminor.pdf. Have the notary put their seal and information in the blank area at the bottom of the form.

Dame Anne is investigating the form that Lady Cecily indicated in her message.

Sorry for any confusion. Please let me if you have any questions.

Ceridwen ferch Rhys ap Michael
Stierbach Seneschal