[Moo] Feast for Stierbach's Investiture (January 24)

Stacie Larson csrpnt at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 21 08:13:09 PST 2004

Did you miss getting an on board space at feast?  Are you sad not to
partake of the culinary delights of Lady Gwynaeth and Lady Jenet?  Do
you wish you could do it for FREE?

If so, have I got a deal for you!

Feast servers at Stierbach's Baronial Investiture eat FREE!  All you
need to do is help get those mouthwatering morsels from stovetop to
stomach.  And you'll know just how fabulous the fare is, because you
will have a tummy full of it before it ever reaches the feast hall.
This isn't one of those feasts that you serve while hungry, watching
others eat before you get the scraps in the back.  No, not here, my
friend!  The Jenet and Gwynaeth Kitchen does things right!

You won't just get the tantalizing aromas; you'll know that every bite
lives up to its promise.  The dishes from the Jenet and Gwynaeth
Kitchen are worth any amount of money, and you can sample them for
FREE!

Just sign up for our Feast Server Special and we'll include a Stierbach
Server Tabard for your use ABSOLUTELY FREE!  Keep that gorgeous garb
spotless with our Stierbach Server Tabard.  All this can be yours for
the price of one evening's time and effort.

E-mail me at csrpnt at yahoo.com for more information and ask for the
Feast Server Special by name!

Thanks! :-)
Cecily