[Moo] To bring to Investiture (January 24)

Stacie Larson csrpnt at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 22 09:13:18 PST 2004

Greetings, all!

We're still looking for a few more things for Investiture on Saturday.
We have a chair rental budget (and reserved chairs at the rental place)
for exactly the number of feastgoers (100).  Those chairs will be
available for use during the day, but there are only 100 of them.  So,
if you want to guarantee yourself a comfy chair for the day, for Court,
or because you just don't like to sit in a folding chair at feast,
we're asking that you bring your own, please.

Also, the hall is heated, but there's no guarantee that it will
actually be warm.  We're looking for rugs and carpet to spread out in
the activity areas (games, children's, A&S, general socializing, Court,
not the fighting fields :)  ) to try to retain some heat where we can.
If you have one you'd like to loan, you can bring it by the site Friday
afternoon or evening, or bring it with you on Saturday.

Please let Ilse or me know if you have any questions.  We look forward
to seeing all of you on Saturday!

(Just in case - this Saturday, January 24, 10:00 am, at the Prince
William County Fairgrounds.)

Cheers!
Cecily