[Moo] Stierbach Investiture Lost and Found

Stacie Larson csrpnt at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 30 09:35:45 PST 2004

Good morning, all!

Here I was, all excited because throughout the day on Saturday, because
we had one knife sheath as our lost and found collection.  Then, it
seemed, people starting dropping things left and right.  Here is the
lost and found list, which you will note is a little longer than "one
knife sheath".  If you believe something is yours, please send me a
note or give me a call at 703/356-3547 to arrange to get it back.  At
this point, I anticipate being at University, Ponte Alto's Investiture,
and the St. Paddy's Day Bloodbath in the near future, as well as the
Stierbach business meeting and Ponte Alto's Thursday armored fighter
practices.

one knife sheath
period brown leather boots
water bottle in blue pouch
hinged wooden flowers
hinged wooden panels with pictures of flowers
2 bead bracelets (kids?)
blue herald's portfolio
white napkin
pewter plate
pewter tankard/mug
fork
brass link belt
light brown blanket
personal banner, green and white
diaper bag (you were missing this halfway home, weren't you?)

If any of these are yours, please let me know so we can arrange their
return.

Thank you!
Cecily