[Moo] Documentation Workshop: Feb. 1st, Noon-9pm (fwd)

Ii Saburou logan at ModZer0.gi.alaska.edu
Fri Jan 30 14:13:51 PST 2004

For those who didn't see it the first time around:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 13:48:33 -0900 (AKST)
From: Ii Saburou <logan at modzer0.cs.uaf.edu>
To: moo at stierbach.org
Subject: Documentation Workshop: Feb. 1st, Noon-9pm

Greetings!

There have been many people asking about documenation.  It shouldn't be a
frightening thing, and I hope nobody ever declines to enter a competition
because of it.

So this Sunday we are opening our house and inviting people to bring
documentation for projects they are working on.  We will talk about some
tips for how to organize and lay out documentation.  Some tips that can
help make your overall presentation look more professional and stand out
for the judges.

At the same time I realize that there are other things that weekend that
may get in the way.  RSVP, and let me know if you will be coming.  I will
expect people around noon, but if you can only come later, that is fine.

I am also more than willing to help proofread any documentation
beforehand, if you would like.

Our address is:
  Aine and Ii
  6899 Ridge Water Ct.
  Centreville, VA 20121
  (703) 815-0310
  (Park in one of the two spaces labelled '73' or in a 'visitor' parking
space)

-Ii