[Moo] Documentation workshop update

Ii Saburou logan at ModZer0.gi.alaska.edu
Sat Jan 31 17:38:14 PST 2004

Okay, this is to let people know that the Documentation workshop is still
planned for tomorrow, but is in danger due to automobile issues.  I may
need to deal with these tomorrow, and will cancel the class if that
occurs.  If I do that, I will go ahead and post to the list, but I
recommend people call before leaving their houses: 703-815-0310.

At this time, I still expect to have it.  If not, I will make sure to post
any handouts.  I apologize for the trouble.

-Ii