[Moo] Hear ye, Hear ye.....

Ii Saburou logan at ModZer0.gi.alaska.edu
Tue Jan 13 15:50:33 PST 2004

Is it possible that somehow some of the 'old' accounts were activated?  I
am now getting two copies of everything: seems to be one to my
'logan at modzer0.cs.uaf.edu' account and one to my
'logan at modzer0.gi.alaska.edu'.  This could also be sending to previous
addresses that were 'send only' previously.

-Ii