[Moo] Stierbach Champions`

Ignacio teatimemates at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 11 18:27:53 PDT 2004

Unto the Champions of Stierbach;

I once again ask for help. Please review the page at
http://home.earthlink.net/~teatimemates/OOP/champion.html. The On-Line
listing of all the champions of Stierbach.

Please check to verify if the information is correct as to the time that you
were champions and the sequence.

You will also notice that I am still missing three years worth of data. Can
anyone help with this information. It is important that I get all the data
filled in and correct.

If there is anyone else out there that can help with this information, I
would greatly appreciate it.

Please let me know not only if the info is wrong but if it is correct.

Thanks

Enequy

Honor, Valor, Knowledge, and Service