[Moo] July Cooks Guild meeting - Mead tasting

Reinmar ducaht at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 11 18:20:09 PDT 2004

Cool!  I may be there as both me and my lady brew our own and I just happen to have a bag of it for sampling.  ;)

Reinmar

KristiWhyKelly at aol.com wrote:
This month's meeting will not involve exploring new recipes, but exploring the period drink, mead.

We'll have nibbles and mead for those who are 21 and older to try out and discuss.

Hope you can join us this Wednesday night, 7pm, at Lady Malyn's home.  Please go to the barony site for directions under Scribal Night.

Regards,

Grace