[Moo] OT: collecting for children's hospital

Vikki Tuten vjtuten at verizon.net
Mon Jul 12 09:51:06 PDT 2004

dear friends,

as part of our ongoing efforts to give back to the community, this month my office (the centreville office of century 21 new millennium) is sponsoring a Craft & Game Drive to benefit the Children's Hospital in Washington DC.

we are accepting the following items on behalf of the hospital:
- new board games and card games
- new art supplies and craft kits
- new activity books, reading, and picture books
- new and gently used G/PG/PG13 videos and DVD's
- checks made payable to "Children's National Medical Center"

if you can help in any way, please bring or send donations to:

Century 21 New Millennium
5109 Westfield Blvd.
Centreville, VA 20120

Office hours: M-F 8:30am-7pm, Sat 9am-5pm, Sun 10am-5pm. we are accepting donations through July 19th, 2004. if you have any questions, call me at 703-803-3881, or email me at work: vikki.tuten AT c21nm.com. i know how generous the baronies of ponte alto and stierbach are, so please do not think me presumptuous when i thank you all in advance for your help!

vikki tuten/'ursula gilforde'

"cogito ergo spud"
("i think, therefore i yam")