[Moo] Stierbach Champions`

Dave Montuori damont at wolfstar.com
Tue Jul 13 09:27:08 PDT 2004

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004, Michael Howell wrote:
> Though I thank you for the reminder of how and when titles came into
> play through history I most humbly beg for your lenience.

It wasn't you my comments were aimed at, Loric; it was my little^2 brother
who took the trouble to rub it in publically....

> There is a long story behind the use, misuse and over use of my ladies
> GOA, Some day i hope to purvey said story to you so that you may
> understand, I know better but for now i am elated to rub it in to a few
> people who said that she was not worth the paper it was written on.

1. That such people are bozos is *their* problem.

2. You are permitted, however, to point out to them that they are being
bozos. And some need to have it explained to them in words of less than
one syllable. So your actions are justifiable.

3. But there is a limitation on how long you should do this; if, after a
while, everyone *else* knows that the naysayers are bozos, but the bozos
themselves still don't get it, then further effort is wasting your energy.

Evan
(who's been through all this a number of times, in all of the roles)