[Moo] Looking for fiberglass spears

Sigrune at aol.com Sigrune at aol.com
Sat Jul 17 08:59:32 PDT 2004

Greetings all,

For anyone who may have a fiberglass spear, preferably one piece in the 8-9 foot range, or a fiberglass spear shaft that is going to be unused at war.

I would very much like to purchase one,  if anyone has an extra. I will be at the Ponte-Alto practice this sunday (July 18th) or please contact me by email of phone
(703) 623-4722 (Mike Lehman) Failing one available locally I will have to order one from a supplier, but realy don;t want to have the spear sectioned together if I can help it. Looking to spend less than $50 as well.

Thank you,
Takeda Sanjuichiro Akimasa, Tetsunaga