[Moo] Rapier Champion

Ignacio teatimemates at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 17 08:55:56 PDT 2004

Unto the Barony of Stierbach:

I have two holes (I think) in the list of the champions of Stierbach.

Item one - heavy weapons and archery champions were selected in 1998 and
1999. But I have no information if rapier champions were selected for those
years.

Item two - if there were rapier champions for 1998 and 1999 - does anyone
out there know who the champions were?? ANYONE that remembers, please
respond.

I really could use this information for a scroll that I am working on. I
don't want to leave a blank space that will never be filled or not leave the
space and find out that the information needs to go at the beginning.

Thanks for your assistance

Enequy

Honor, Valor, KNOWLEDGE, and Service