[Moo] July dance practice cancelled for 7/22

Erika Park jedierika at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 20 06:55:54 PDT 2004

Hello, everyone.  I apologize but I have to cancel Ponte Alto's dance practice for July.  I recently found out that I will be out of town for work the two weeks before Pennsic so I have been working like mad to try to get everything done before I have to leave.  The next dance practice will be Thursday, August 26th at 7:30pm.  Also, for those of you going to Pennsic, there are a plethora of dance classes offered throughout the war as well as dancing every night in the barn at 9pm.  If you have any questions about dance or dancing at Pennsic, please let me know and I'll do my best to find you the answers.

Allasan inghean Fhaolain