[Moo] Baronial At Home

Janie Darby darbyjanie at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 20 14:45:03 PDT 2004

Greetings!

Just a reminder that Baronial At Home is scheduled for Wednesday, July 21st.
This will be your last opportunity to attend a Baronial At Home until
September - we will be at Pennsic in August.

So come and visit. Do some Pennsic panic preparation. Learn about the SCA if
you're just getting to know us, or learn about Stierbach if you're new to
the area. We're in the midst of Pennsic Panic ourselves, so the house is
somewhat less than pristine. ;-)

Pet alert: We have our two Loveable Labs, Connor and Sandy, who will meet
you at the door, and we also have a visitor - Julien, a Lab mix whom we are
fostering for Lab Rescue.

Briana and Colum