[Moo] Armored combat in Stierbach

Laura Barrett alienorb48912 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 13 08:55:45 PDT 2004

 Greetings Collum et al!
      Our family is moving to yur area as my husband
Lord Reinmar the Alchemist has already posted. I was
wondering about armored combat in your barony as well
as what things may be different than here in the
Midrealm. Any help in getting acclimated to your area
is greatly appreciated. Your Baronial Chatelaine has
been wonderful assisting us with getting on the
barony's email list. We will be down there for the
Pennsic pity party, looking forward to meeting new
people! Please let us know what you are planning so I
know what to pack! :D
         Yours in Service,
           Alienor

=====