[Moo] Armored combat in Stierbach

Michael Howell j41mch at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 13 17:23:27 PDT 2004

Greetings my dear lady
I am Lord Loric of Ironwood ( Michael D Howell ) and any thing that i may do to help you in your endevors please let me know. As my ladyship has already stated ( Kiara of Ironwood aka Kelly ) we live in winchester and maybe can help you find your way around if need arises. Currently we are trying to get a canton started up in the winchester front royal area. there are, counting myself, at least four heavy fighters in our area. Lord Stephan VonKeal, Lord Ragnar Ribcraker one who if he will forgive me for not remembering his name and myself. we are trying to figure out where to hold a fighters practice and as time moves on we get a little closer to it but distance and location creates a small obstical. There are may other things in the Barony as well and every day it seems we are getting better and growing bigger so i don't think that there will be any problems in keeping you entertained. Yours in service to thunder and the crown Loric of Ironwood

Laura Barrett <alienorb48912 at yahoo.com> wrote:
Greetings Collum et al!
Our family is moving to yur area as my husband
Lord Reinmar the Alchemist has already posted. I was
wondering about armored combat in your barony as well
as what things may be different than here in the
Midrealm. Any help in getting acclimated to your area
is greatly appreciated. Your Baronial Chatelaine has
been wonderful assisting us with getting on the
barony's email list. We will be down there for the
Pennsic pity party, looking forward to meeting new
people! Please let us know what you are planning so I
know what to pack! :D
Yours in Service,
Alienor

=====