Another topic (RE: [Moo] Pennsic Guard Duty)

Fulmer, John D john.d.fulmer at xo.com
Thu Jul 15 06:06:01 PDT 2004

And I can dig it. while you're right nazi's are offensive, Cliché, and not period. but, the need for such a term still exists,  Does anyone know of a period group that could lend their name to such behavior. The Period Huns, the Authenticity centurians, the Temporal Authenticity Visigoths. The main problem I see is that there are people in the Society using those personas who might be offended. Perhaps an acronym would be best.