[Moo] garbiter

Jeanne jeanne at atasteofcreole.com
Fri Jul 16 04:23:39 PDT 2004

On Ii's note, I went to a Leo Buscalia (sp?) talk and an EST and Dale
Carnige with my Mum back in the late 70's & 80's.

On MAJOR rule was never say "YOU" always use "I."

For instance,

Wrong - You make me mad!   Correct - I get angry when ......

Wrong - You're wrong!         Correct - I don't think that is correct,
because...............

Wrong - That was stupid!     Correct - I believe the correct way

It takes a bit getting use to, but since I implemented that years ago.  In
business dealings (like incorrect reservations and the like), it makes a
world of difference in attitudes and how willing help is available.

VOROSHAJU SOFFYA
three fleur-de-lys Or
Order of St. Roche
Incipient Canton of Sudentur