[Moo] garbiter

Denise V McMahon denise at shado.info
Fri Jul 16 12:37:21 PDT 2004

On Jul 16, 2004, at 7:23 AM, Jeanne wrote:

> On Ii's note, I went to a Leo Buscalia (sp?)

Close! Buscaglia..... and my favorite quote from him is:

"I swear, I'll answer to anything except Florence!!"

Fabulous man, wonderful heart. There are videotapes of him somewhere
still teaching his classes.

Cheers!

-Rowan Berran

Who usually tells folks who are being rude, that I understand their
need to be accurate, however, they are being rude, could they try
phrasing it a different way so it wasn't quite so rude?

And yes, it does make for some wonderful conversations!