[Moo] Who is Going?

Aimee Kratts troenwolf at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 13 09:49:47 PDT 2004

My husband and I will be hoteling it on the 13-14-15th if I can still find a
space. Though since I will happily unemployed as of next Friday the 23rd, I
would have had the time to do a whole week onsite. Sigh.
(Woulda-Coulda-Shoulda).

Most importantly, I will have a digital camera with me and I intent to take
lots of pictures so I'll have a year's supply for scroll artwork.

Rapier and Heavy and Garbing, oh my!

Amie