[Moo] Who is Going?

Dave Montuori damont at wolfstar.com
Tue Jul 13 10:01:06 PDT 2004

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004, Jaine wrote:
> So who is going and what encampment are you staying with? One of the
> great frustrations of Pennsic is running into someone on the last day
> and you never knew they were even AT the war before then....
> I'm going and camping with the Barony of Stierbach.

I'm going, and camping with Clan Cambion. Which, unless we got moved, is
in E-15, on the far side of Horde Hill but before you drop down to the
lakeside. Not that I'll be in camp much!

Mid-mornings you can generally find me at Troll; late morning and
early-to-mid-afternoon I'll be at Mystic Mail or Heralds Point; later
afternoons at Known World Choir Practice (basses wanted); and evenings
back at Heralds Point conducting College of Arms Decision Meetings along
with my co-Sovereigns of Arms (come on by y'hear?)

Evan