[Moo] Stierbach Baronial Birthday Needs Waterbearers!

Telara at aol.com Telara at aol.com
Wed Jun 2 08:00:05 PDT 2004

Good Gentles,

Please lend me your ear as I make my plea. The Stierbach Baronial Birthday event approaches. June 18 thru 20 is just a short time away. And I find myself in dire need of volunteers to help water our fine and noble fighters.

Remember, good gentles, that water bearing is a noble endevour, the most important of volunteer tasks, the highest pinnacle of achievement....ummmm...perhaps I wax too enthusiastic. Ah well, it is a highly important job, and our brave fighters need our services for their health and well-being.

So come, join me, volunteer for a short stretch or a long stretch and help keep our fighters strong and hydrated at the Stierbach Baronial Birthday event. Please contact me off-list to volunteer ahead of time, or come by waterbearers point early on the 19th.

My thanks to each and every one of you who volunteers to help.

Sincerely,
Lady Honora le Brun
540-338-3136 (Dana)