[Moo] Sunday Fight Practice

NOTDukeOlaf at aol.com NOTDukeOlaf at aol.com
Wed Jun 2 09:29:03 PDT 2004

Guten Tag!

After some negoations with the local school. My Lady has been able to secure
a fight practice site for us to use. This wil be under the condition that we
cause no conflicts with the other people that use the facilitys on the weekend
as well. We basically have the area adjacent to the play ground, It is a
fairly large space with enough space to be able to run triads and small unit melee.
The time slot we have is appoxmiatly from 11 am to 4 pm give or take some
time The site has a porta john on the back side of it as well as a large
playground and soccer feild that we would eventuly like to use from time to time for a
large unit melee. the address to the school is    Hartwood Elementry School
                                                                           14
Shackleford well Rd.

Fredericksburg, VA 22406
If you are unable to find the school on mapquest from your loaction or would
like more personal directions please email me at this address:
NOTDukeOlaf at Aol.com

We hope to be able to use this facility from now on out. So we would like to
make a good first impression as to what the SCA is about and the show the
prowess of the Atlantian Army.

In service to the Crown and the People

Lord Olaf Wulfbrandt