[Moo] Demo - July 16 in Manassas

cwymarc at comcast.net cwymarc at comcast.net
Tue Jun 22 12:57:39 PDT 2004

Greetings,

The SCA has been asked to provide a demo for an employee event at Comcast Cable on Friday, July 16, 2004. The purpose of the event is to explore the diversity of the employees at Comcast Cable.

We have been asked to add a taste of European cultural heritage. Others will be demonstrating areas such as African drumming and dance. A Henna workshop will also be offered.

Baron Colum is available to demonstrate leatherworking, bowyering, and archery. If you are available for this demo, please let me know.

Thanks,

Ceridwen

cwymarc at comcast.net
703-583-0981