[Moo] Request for Bull submissions

David Peno dpeno at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 27 10:12:50 PDT 2004

I hope this is not too late :-( sorry for my
tardiness.

John

Greetings from Lord John de Lochabre, Stierbach
Archery Marshall,

With the heat of summer fully upon us I am glad to say
that archery is going very well. Our practices held at
a shared practice in Ponte Alto are doing very well.
We meet every Monday from 5:00 till its to dark to
shoot. At our Baronial Birthday Lord Enequy ran the
tournaments for the day. There was much shooting for
all in the two tournaments he held. The following
weekend was the Kingdom Archery Champions shoot. It
was a full day of shooting and fun for all. There was
a good turn out of archers and the best archers from
Atlantia were there to show their might with the bow.
The tournament was won by Siegfried Sebastian Faust
from Highland Forde and he was named Kingdom Archery
Champion. Stierbach competed well and placed 2 archers
in the top eight; Lord Enequy and Lord Sean Mckelly.
Earl Mika Longbow and Lord Allen of Wolfhou are to be
congratulated for a great event, as well as the hordes
of people, too many to name, who helped out. Now all
archers eyes turn north to the struggles and the
almost assured war that is looming between the East
and Middle kingdoms. If Atlantia is called to assist
our neighbors, I am sure that the archers from
Stierbach will be ready to heed that call.